Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

“Canope: Roll it Baby, Roll it”—Friday



            The last sandwich I will share with you guys was the sandwich I learned from a friend of mine. I’d remember when I asked her what sandwich she really like; she answered me “Canope.” CANOPE.?! What’s that.? That was the first time I heard that food so I asked her how to prepare it so I can also try it.

            After she taught me how to make this sandwich I tried it immediately in our home when I got my free time. I done it the way she told me how and I assure you it’s delicious. Actually my cousins and sister approved also this crunchy sandwich.

And this day was the second time I’m gonna make this sandwich. I’m so excited to share this also to you.
We need bread, crispy fry, egg, cheese, hum and bell pepper. If you already prepared all the ingredients you need now to flat the bread using glass bottle or even glass (it’s up to you), put the sliced hum, cheese, and bell pepper diagonally on the flatten bread then roll it. After that dip it into the egg and roll it again in the crispy fry then fry it.

Experience the crispy “canope” with your family or friends. Don’t you try to miss the perfect combination of bell pepper, hum plus the melting cheese. If you taste it, you can’t say a single word, you just want to concentrate and feel the soothing taste of this sandwich. 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento