Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

“Sandwich Plaza: Egg with Hum Sandwich”




            This day I’ll share with you the sandwich I learned from my mother. When I was in high school my mother used to make this for my breakfast because according to her it’s good to start your day with this kind of food since it have an egg that is good for your health.


            Nothing’s spectacular in this sandwich it is just typical egg sandwich that most of you knew I just add hum on it (para my version ko din). Of course first you have the boil the egg and crushed it into pieces then add mayonnaise, pepper, union, salt and sugar if you want. Then put it to your bread on the top of your hum. You can also put designs to make it more attracted and cute.


It’s good for your breakfast especially if you’re loaded with work and since they considered eggs a ‘complete’ food it’s also perfect for your lunch and dinner. 




            

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento