Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

2in1 Adobo: Dish to Sandich



Adobo was a well know food here in the Philippines. Meron nga tayong kanya-kanyang luto ng adobo eh.! And of course most of the foods are cooked adobo. Masarap naman talaga kasi.  And sometimes we add extra ingredients just to make sure that it will tastes good and “swak sa ating panlasa” like fruits.


But in my chicken adobo I didn’t add extra ingredients though I have my own style in preparing it. I will marinade first the chicken to the garlic, lemon, sugar, and soy sauce in 15-20 minutes to make the chicken tastier. And while waiting for that I will now prepare other ingredients that I will be using in cooking it.


I now prepared the garlic and union then skinned the carrots and potatoes and sliced it into cubes. And after that I sautee the garlic and union then add now the marinated chicken and I put also an amount of water to cook the chicken. After a minute put now the soy sauce (you can also used the sauce that you used to marinade the chicken), a small amount of vinegar and sugar then taste it if it’s already suite to your taste.  Oops.! By the way don’t forget to put your vegetable wait until it cooked then serve it now with rice. 


It’s really a good for your meal. And just in case you have leftover adobo, you don’t have to worry because you can still use it as another ingredient for another recipe. Remember the “Chicken Adobo Sandwich” I’d shared with you? Yes, after a perfect meal you can now make sandwich for your snack or breakfast. And it means that there is no waste in your adobo. Sabi nga nila “kung gusto maraming paraan.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento