Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

“One Beep: One Cheese Sandwich”


            “Boy: Screw ka ba.?
             Girl: Bakit.?
             Boy: Kasi habang pinipihit kita lalo kang bumabauon sa puso ko.”

I was thinking of what sandwich I’m gonna make then minute after my cellphone beep and that’s the message I’d received. “Cheesy” that’s the first word that came out in my mouth and that also give me an idea of what sandwich I going to try this day.

Since I loved eating something cheese I used to buy this kind of sandwich when I was in high school. The problem is I don’t know how to make it. But because we are now in the modern world I’ve able to know how prepare this “Cheese Grilled Sandwich,” just search it on the net.

After knowing how to make it I didn’t waste any time to make my own cheese sandwich. Oops.! I’m so excited to try it. I really got a watery mouth when it comes to cheese.

I crushed first the cheese and prepared two cubes of butter. Then it’s time for me to cook. Melt the butter in the pan before putting the sliced bread with cheese and the second slice bread on the top. Then flip it over and over until its golden brown. In just 15 minutes I already have my favorite cheese sandwich.


This toasted sandwich will make you smile in every bite. And even though you’re not a cheese lover you’ll enjoy the unforgettable taste of this sandwich.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento