Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

“Sandwich burger from my heart”



Today, when I woke up I remembered someone whom I used to give this burger sandwich so I think this is the first sandwich I’ll share with you. Giving this sandwich is one of my ways of showing someone how special he is.

So you can also try this to express how you feel or to make someone feel special. Just like what the adage said “the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” And I assure you if you exert effort of what you do he/she will definitely appreciate it.

You don’t need to spend much money in making this sandwich because in less than one hundred pesos you can already make 15-20 sandwiches but of course it depends on the sizes of your burger.

You’ll need 175g of karne norte, shredded carrots, 2 eggs, cornstarch, pepper, cheese, union, and garlic and of course oil for your burger. All you have to do is mix all the ingredients in a medium size bowl then fried it. And after frying put it now in your two sliced bread then top it with ketchup, mayonnaise and cheese.In just a minute you’ll have a yummy homemade burger that you can also share to your love ones or friend. Try it now and rest assure you’ll never forget the real taste burger. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento