Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

“Mini Monster: Chicken Adobo Sandwich”



I’d just discovered this sandwich when I’m preparing my burger sandwich yesterday. I saw this recipe in the bottle of the mayonnaise I used. When I saw the image in the bottle I didn’t hesitate to try it and share it with you.

         Like any sandwiches I knew it is also easy to prepare. The main ingredient of this was a leftover chicken adobo so somehow you can also save some money for it. All you have to do is shred your leftover chicken then cook it in oil with garlic and add some mayonnaise. Then you can put it now to your bread and spread mayonnaise on the top. And that’s it, as simple as that you’ll have your chicken adobo sandwich.


      Kill your curiosity; you would not want to miss this sandwich especially when you have a craving stomach. Try this also and experience the moist and long lasting taste of chicken adobo. 
    
     
          

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento