Miyerkules, Agosto 31, 2011

Misuardine: Stomach Warming




                A Filipino dish that’s perfect for a cold weather. It’s a combination of sardines and misua with soup that could give warm to your body. Misua is a thin Chinese noodles which can also be a substitution for your rice since it is also rich in carbohydrates. 
            Eating can sardines for my lunch was already ideal but since I was experiencing a freezing stomach today I decided to make a dish that has a soup so I’ve able to come up with this dish. 
            These are the ingredients for my dish today: 1 canned sardines (it should be a tomato based sauce), 100g misua, upo (bottle gourd), sayote, and patola (loofa) (either of the three), onion, garlic, salt and tomato. By the way, if you’re asking why I still put tomato even if the sardines was already a tomato based sauce it’s because I think it can still add taste that make my dish more tastier.
            Cooking this is so simple you just have to sauté garlic and onion then put your preferred vegetable and salt. After that put your canned sardines, wait until it boils before adding misua. Wait a little more minutes then serve it hot with rice.
            Looking for a perfect warming stomach dish? What are you waiting for? Try this now!

1 komento: