Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

Sinigang na Baboy: A typhoon Shield


           We are now in a rainy season, so we encounter typhoons more often. And whenever we experience this chilled weather we usually cooked foods that has a hot soup to warm our freezing stomach.
           
            It’s like what I did when typhoon “juaning” hits Bicol. I still cooked even our house was flooded just to make it sure that we’ve able to shield our body from the cold weather. Good thing before the typhoon strikes I’ve able to go to the market so I have all the ingredients I’ll need.

            Because of the cold weather I decided to make “Sinigang na Baboy” for our lunch. It’s quick and easy to cook. I put cabbage, saba and string beans in my sinigang.

            Boil water first before putting your sliced pork and salt. Wait until it boils again then put now all the vegetable you prepared. Wait until it cooks. And that’s it in just a short time you’ll enjoy your meal.

            You can also enjoy this famous Filipino dish at your home especially this season. Warm your stomach and shield your body from any other typhoons. Feel the real taste of pork with a variety of ingredients. It’s perfect!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento