Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

Ginisang Monggo


      Ginisang Monggo for the cold weather today. Even if the weather makes me lazy today I still have force myself to make a dish for our lunch to feed my craving stomach. I choose to cook ginisang monggo to warm my stomach.

You’ll need:

            Monggo Beans
            Ampalaya
            Malunggay Leaves
            Salt
            Tomatoes
            Garlic
            Onion
            Pork (sliced into small pieces)

            Boil monggo beans until tender. Set aside. In a casserole, sauté the garlic, onion, tomatoes and pork until tender. After that add your tendered monggo beans then add water and salt. Top with ampalaya and malunggay leaves. Serve hot with rice.

            Cook ginisang monggo to feed your freezing stomach. Yum yum yum.. Siram..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento