Lunes, Setyembre 19, 2011

Beef Steak for all Occasion



            Beef Steak. Who doesn’t know this dish? I think none, for most of the occasion this is always present. This is also one of my father specialty. And it’s my sister and I both favorite.

            Since it’s our favorite, my father always cooked this in every occasion in our home. If there’s beef steak in the table we sometimes didn’t notice other dish. We can eat rice more than enough if this is our dish and especially if my father is the one who prepares it.

            I can’t remember what ingredients he used for his beef steak. But since I missed his cooked and because I also want to learn how to make beef steak I search on the internet all the ingredients needed.


Ingredients:

Beef (sliced in thin)
Soy sauce
Garlic
Onion (sliced in circle)
Kalamansi
Sugar
 
            What I remember was he mixed all the ingredients in bowl for almost three hours (I think) before putting it in the cooking pot. Cook thoroughly the beef before serving.
 
            Though my beef steak was not as delicious as my father cooked I’m still glad that I’ve able to make my own beef steak and I knew that I did my best in preparing our dish today.
           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento