Lunes, Setyembre 19, 2011

Barbeque: Never Forgotten



            I saw BBQ in one of the Carenderia in our school where we always eat our lunch. So I decided to share with you these coming days some of my favorite dishes that my late father cooked for us.

            Everytime I eat BBQ I remember one of the happiest days in my life. It’s when my father asked us to change our clothes because we are eating our lunch outside (bihis kayo sa labas tayo kakain). We are all excited so we change immediately. After we prepare only then we find out that he is only referring to eat outside our house (as in literal, sa labas talaga ng bahay). When we went outside our house the table is already there and set. We’re all touched of what my father did but we can’t also help to laughed because we all dressed as if we’re really eating in a restaurant or in any fast food chain. But of course we really enjoyed our lunch that day. I will never forget that day. I missed my father so much…

            Anyway, I will share with you how he prepares it. Of course you’ll need sliced pork, soy sauce, kalamansi, sugar, pineapple powder, and a sachet of magik sarap. All ysou have to do is to mix it all in a large bowl in one hour or more. After that skewer the pork then grill it.

            Share this with your family or friends and make also an unforgettable moment with them. Bringing BBQ to the beach is also a good idea. Try this!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento