Biyernes, Setyembre 30, 2011

Worth the wait: Chicken Curry



            I preferred Chicken Curry for our lunch today. This was my sister’s favorite dish. I enjoyed cooking it though it took time to prepare it. I think it’s worth the wait.


In preparing this, you’ll need:

            *Sliced chicken                           *Potatoes
            *Garlic                                       *Curry powder
            *Onion                                       *Carrots 
            *Ginger
            *Pepper
            *Gata (coconut oil)            
                                                           
            This is how I prepare my chicken curry: Chop the clean chicken into medium size (or your prefer size). Whenever I cook chicken curry I marinate first the chicken into curry powder with ginger, pepper and salt in one hour. The longer you marinate the more flavorful and tender the chicken. Set aside. Then peel the carrots and potatoes and slice it into cubes. After that you can now sauté garlic, onion, ginger and marinated chicken. Put the coconut milk, salt and curry powder, simmer for 10 minutes. Then add the carrots and potatoes simmer it again until the vegetables are cooked.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento