Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

Pancit


            This was the first time I cooked pancit in my entire life. I really don’t know how to make this but because I want to eat pancit today I give a try. I just follow my instinct.

Here are the ingredients I used:

            Pancit bato
            Chinese Petchay
            Carrots
            Black Pepper
            Onion
            Garlic
            Fried Shrimp
            Soy sauce

            I’d sauté first the garlic and onion in oil with fried shrimp. Then add carrots and Chinese petchay. Put soy sauce then add some water; simmer for 5 minutes. After that put now your pancit bato, simmer again until it cooked. Serve hot.

            So far, I’d able to make it. I cooked it right and it really tastes good. I now was looking forward to make another one. Can’t wait. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento