Biyernes, Setyembre 30, 2011

Nostalgic Chicken Menudo

            Chicken Menudo was the dish I cooked for our lunch. This was also the dish I cooked for someone who was once been part of my life that’s why this is so memorable to me. And that’s the first time I cooked for someone except for my family (of course). 

Here are the ingredients:

            Chicken (Breast)
            Potatoes
            Carrots
            Onion
            Garlic
            Salt
            Laurel Leaves
            Tomato sauce
            Grated cheese

            Clean the chicken then cut it into your prefer size. Set aside. Peel the carrots and potatoes and slice into cubes. Sautee garlic, onion and chicken; add an amount of water then tomato sauce simmer until the chicken is tender. Then put the carrots and potatoes; season to taste and simmer it again for other minutes until the vegetables are cooked. And lastly, put your grated cheese. Serve it hot.      
     
            Share it with your family or to someone special. And I assure you it feels good and overwhelming when you share foods that you know you exert effort in preparing it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento