Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

Missing Pork chop




            My father loves to cook that’s why he often does the cooking in our home. He really knows our taste. And that’s what I missed about him. He often cooked pork chop for our breakfast. And since it’s delicious and crispy, we have able to eat much rice that’s good for all the things that we’re going to do in school.

            Here are the ingredients he used:

 Sliced pork
Garlic
Soy sauce
Kalamansi

All you have to do is marinate your pork with soy sauce, garlic then add kalamansi juice for 4 hours but I preferred overnight to make it taste better. Then after marinating, put it now in fry pan with an amount of water and boil it in a medium heat. Let it boil. You don’t need to put oil anymore because it will be cooked in its own oil. Wait until both sides are golden brown then serve it now with ketchup for your dipping or whatever dipping do you prefer.

I can make good taste pork chop on my own. I just simply followed how my father prepares it though whenever I tasted it I know that there still something missing—the love of a father. For me, nothing compares to my father’s pork chop, its perfect. But sad to say I can never taste it again.

Anyway, I know you can also make perfect taste pork chop, just don’t forget to put love whenever you cook especially if this is for someone you dearly love. So if you are looking for a good breakfast, try this now and experience the real taste of pork.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento